Bow Thruster Full Kit 24 Volt, Boats 9 to 13 metres BOW6024 Vetus 65 kgf
Bow Thruster Kit to suit boat 9 to 13 metres 24 volt This kit comes with a bow thruster, fibreglass tunnel, connecting cable, joy stick controller, fuse & fuse holder. Please ensure the tunnel and cable lengths are suitable for your application.
Electric Bow Thruster Kit to suit boat 9 - 13 metres. 24 Volt
This kit comes with a bow thruster, fibreglass tunnel, connecting cable, joy stick controller, fuse & fuse holder. Please ensure the tunnel and cable lengths are suitable for your application prior to ordering. If you need to change any components please talk to us prior to ordering.
VETUS BOW THRUSTER 65 KGF, 24 VOLT - BOW6024
Advantages of VETUS bow thrusters
- A single propeller creates less flow disturbance in the tunnel
- The VETUS unique propeller blade design minimises cavitation noise
- Spiral gears minimise transmission noise
- The use of a flexible coupling between tail piece and motor eliminates vibration
- All VETUS systems use a streamlined tail piece for optimum flow
- A strong synthetic propeller eliminates corrosion and reduces weight
- Systems are easy to install, supplied with clear installation and operation instructions
- VETUS systems use a new line of high quality aluminium control panels which are interchangeable with older panels
- All VETUS manoeuvring systems meet the EMC requirements
VETUS BOW THRUSTER TUNNEL, Polyester 185 mm x 1000mm included
High quality tunnel for bow thrusters, made from Polyester .
VETUS COMPACT THRUSTER PANEL WITH JOYSTICK, INCL. TIME DELAY included
Build-in depth (mm) 89 mm
Dimensions (height x width) (mm) Cover diameter 63,5 mm; cut-out diameter 52 mm
Voltage (V) 12 and 24 V
With time delay Yes
VETUS CONNECTION CABLE CONTROL PANEL / BOW THRUSTER, 10 metre included
Panel connection cable with multi-plugs fitted. Suitable for all VETUS electric and single stage hydraulic thrusters and controls.
140 Amp Fuse and Fuse Holder included
Vetus Fuse holder, type C100 including cover, includes 200 amp fuse
Battery Isolation switch not inlcuded (optional extra)
You will need to provide the cables from the battery to the thruster as they are not included.
Bow Thruster Calculator
Calculate your Bow Thruster requirements easily with our on-line calculator. Enter your boats length and average height to calculate the required thruster. The average height is needed to calculate the wind forces exerted on the boat, please take into consideration any structures including, fly-bridges, masts, rigging. etc..
To calculate your bow thruster sizing requirements use the Online Bow Thruster Calculator on our web site Deckside Pty Ltd.
|Country of Manufacture|