MUIR H600 S Manual Freefall Anchor Winch Silver boats 5 - 8 metres
The standard Manual [H600S] has Power Up & Power Down (with Manual Release).
- Powerful 400w/12v DC permanent magnet motor coupled to heavy duty gearbox, offering greater pulling power and longevity.
- 400w motor with a perfectly paired Italian gearbox giving better performance than most 800w equivalents.
- Muir's anodised aluminium housing and top coat with quality AWL GRIP silver metallic finish looks stylish and made to last in the harshest of environments
- New S5316 components, including S5316 Clutch Cap, Stripper and Peeler
- Motor and gearbox combination with CRC Soft Seal covering film provides additional protection and trouble free operation
- Simple above deck unit for the easiest of installations and minimal intrusion into the chain locker
- Compact design perfectly suited where the deck area or chain locker space is at a premium
- Patented Rope Chain gypsy developed over 18 years, which is better than the H900
- Can be used with an electronic chain counter.
- Designed and made in Australia
Standard package comprises
- Circuit breaker & mounting panel w / LED
- Helm control rocker switch & mounting panel
- Reversing solenoid kit - 12v 2-4pole
- Clutch release handle
- Deck mounting studs & fasteners
- Installation/Operation manual
The H600S will weather the harshest of conditions and is backed by Muir's three year warranty and supported by a worldwide service network
|Vessel Length||5, 6, 7, 8|
|Power supply (DC)||12V|
|Amps Work Load||60|
|Max Line Speed||23m/min|
|Chain Size (mm)||6|
|Rope Size (mm)||12|
400w motor with a perfectly paired Italian gearbox giving better performance than most 800w equivalents.